Monday, October 24, 2011

Ironstone, Silver, and Burlap

I can not believe the luck I have had at garage sales lately.  We have had more than usual this fall and I think it is because this summer was just to hot for them.  I had to show you some of my thrifty finds.
Everything you see on the table I purchased at a garage sale including the piece of burlap.  I got the burlap piece for only fifty cents.

The largest pitcher was seventy-five cents and the other one was only fifty.
 The round silver platter in the picture below was only one dollar and it is Oneida.
 This sugar and creamer set was only seventy-five cents and it is Federalist Ironstone.
 This small soup tureen was four dollars.  Isn't is cute!?!
 You can never have to many platters.  I love the look of them stacked up. The largest platter was two dollars and all the others, including the bowl, were only fifty cents each.
 Here is a picture of all of my loot. 
If you haven't been to any garage sales lately maybe you should stop by the next one you see.  You never know what you will find.
 Thanks for stopping by and happy garage selling everyone.




19 comments:

  1. wow...fabulous finds - love whites! Esther from fleur cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing prices and finds! And all my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing thifty find on the silver and ironstone! All gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing finds and such great prices! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it together. I would never have thought of this. I have an exact tray that I have never used, and now I know I will. Thanks so much! I'd luv it if you'd post at Sunday's Best Party. Sharing is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you found! Good job!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three of my favorite words...Ironstone...silver and burlap!!! Girl...you hit the jackpot on these treasures!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three of my favorite things! Great finds!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course, I love it all. Christmas, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go yard salein' with you girl, WOW, all my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the whites, love your new pieces , great pieces but the best... amazing prices. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finds! I love white ironstone and silver together. Have a beautiful day...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What great deals! I'm in the mood for some garage saling now! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your finds! I would love to find a silver tray like that!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes! Boy did you do well. Love the platters of course. Don't you just love to see your good luck displayed all together? Looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really did score! I love a good yard sale. We've hit a couple of good ones this fall. My husband is even getting into it although I do all the buying, he just looks. Oh well...

    Happy WW,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW did you ever score! You can never have too much ironstone or silver I think. Todays finds are a great addtion.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got some major deals for sure! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...