Monday, November 21, 2011

A House Tour

My friend Jessica is beautiful inside and out so you know her home had to be beautiful as well.  I love walking into her home.  It is always so warm and inviting, so much so that I convinced her to share her lovely space with all of you.


I love the way she arranged these photos...


 and the lampshade and the curtains.... Gorgeous!!!!


I love all the white wood work in her home.  Of course it was not that way when she moved in.


And this little coffee station......Adorable!




One of my favorite parts of her home is the painted wood stairs.  This photo does not do them justice.


Her kitchen is adorable also.


I just love the words she has added here.




Thanks for stopping by and letting me take you on a tour of my friends home, and thank you Jessica for opening your home up to all of us.  Your home is truly beautiful!


Sharing with:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia's Tuesday's Treasures
Faded Charm Cottage's White Wednesday
Michele Raven Designs Primp Your Stuff Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style's Wow-us-Wednesday
Common Ground's Vintage Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage's Feathered Nest Friday
The Bramble Berry Cottage Time Travel Thursday
Laurie Annas Farmhouse Friday

21 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen, because, like me, she has white appliances. I dislike stainless steel appliances. Too industrial for a cozy kitchen. Hers is COZY!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her house is lovely--tell her thanks for letting you share! I love the works on the wall especially with the altered alphabets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the kitchen...very cozy and functional! Thanks so much for sharing her lovely home!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful home. Were did you get the giant acorn in the 3rd photo? I love it. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have another giveaway going on right now. Would love you to stop by and check it out.
    P.P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a new follower found you via Uncommon Slice of Suburbia linky party!I love your space!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your friends home as well ! Very serene. I think you have inspired me to make a few changes after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love a peek inside someone's home... thank you both for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say, I love how she was so subtle with the touches of fall. Her house fits right in with your theme of white. Also, what a clever idea buying the black and white cats to match everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Love the black and white....and her kitchen is awwwwwesome! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful house. I enjoyed the tour so much. I love the look of the steps! So cozy cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! The white is so crisp throughout. Really classy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing home...I love everything I see. Someone put a lot of care into creating a cozy, comfortable and gorgeous space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica's home IS lovely! I really like her pristine, white kitchen.

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday this week.

    I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your friend's home is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    Shannon
    www.akadesign.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute house! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Happy Belated WW and Thanksgiving,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing the pics of the house! It's so inviting!!!

    Jen
    athomeinthenorthwest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So charming and sweet!! Thanks for sharing this at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that she used "beige" and gray together! Can I get the brand and colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I do not know the color names Jessica used on her walls. I do know that her and I both prefer Sherwin Williams.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...