Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Daughter's Christmas Trees

I have to say my daughter takes after her mother in the decorating department.  One day I walked into her bedroom and she had put up three, yes three Christmas trees.  Of course they all have a touch of pink to them.


This one is all about shoes and handbags and I just love the little santa hat on top.


This one needs no added decoration.  The pink glittered tree in this adorable pink boot is stunning all by itself.



 This white tree is the largest of the three.  It is three feet tall and she has decorated it in pink and black, two colors that I love together.




Here a couple of close ups of the ornaments.


And here is her partner in crime.  I am sure Miss Razzle Dazzle helped out a lot.


Thanks for stopping by and happy decorating.


11 comments:

  1. Your daughter has a great sense of style, and whimsy. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she certainly has the Christmas spirit and great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rosemary, your daughter has "a great sense of style"! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and stylish! Thanks for linking to the Christmas Tree Party at 2805. I do hope you will take the time to check out the gracious sponsor of the $100 Pottery Barn giveaway by becoming a member of Hometalk or liking them on Facebook. Links are provided for each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glittery shoes on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are so pretty!!
    Happy Pink Sat.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very typical girl look. She has good taste and uses it well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty girlie tree! Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...