Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Buffets

I don't know about you but my Christmas decorating this year is a bit more casual than previous years. Some years I can't get enough sparkle and others I like the warm cozy feel of more casual decor.   Here are a few pictures of the two buffets in my house decorated for Christmas.  Yes, I have two buffets.  One upstairs and one downstairs. 


This Joy banner is from Mama's Porch.  If you want to see more things from Mama's porch you can see a previous post here.


I just love this little tree I picked up last year after Christmas.


This is the buffet I have upstairs in my living room.  I didn't change it much from my fall decor.


As you can see I am not a chalkboard artist but that goes right along with that casual homey feel I'm going for, right?


Hope all of your are enjoying the season and are not feeling to rushed.

Linking up at:
Common Ground
Charm of Home
French Country Cottage
At The Picket Fence


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorating--enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both buffets are full of Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shutters on either side of the window, sort of a faux arrangement and so charming!! Must Copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your Christmas decor. The shutters and the buffet are perfectly chippy white. So pretty!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comment-I'm so glad that you found me, because I love your blog and your style, too! I'm happily following you back :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...