Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sally's House

This time of year my book club has a progressive dinner. We visit three homes, we have appetizers at one, the main course (usually soup and salad) at one, and desert at the last home. We have a blast.  I wanted to share some pictures I took at our last stop of the evening, Sally's house.  I confess the pictures are not the best since I took them with my phone but I wanted to share them with you.
This white door leans against the wall in Sally's dinning room.  If you look close at the picture hanging on the knob you can see what the door looked like when Sally first got it.

I love this dancing snowman, he just makes me happy!

These snowmen are pretty cute too.  I love how Sally added the snowballs to the display.

This is her live tree.  The fragrance was wonderful.

I loved how Sally decorated her staircase railing.  Can you believe there is now greenery used?  It is all ribbon.  Gorgeous!!!

We had an ornament exchange and here is the gorgeous ornament I received.  I love my book club ladies and we always have a great time together.  I just added our 2013 book list so click on the book club tab if you want to see what we will be reading next year.

Linking up at ...
Common Ground
The Charm of Home
French Country Cottage

7 comments:

  1. Sally's home looks beautiful. Love the door in the first picture.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received a fabulous ornament! Your book club sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time we had. Love that ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea for book club! I just love it and your friend's gorgeous home.
    Wishing you a happy and blessed new year!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...